Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement to Southern Delaware Jeep Club (SDJC)
In consideration of being permitted to participate in any event sponsored or directed by Southern Delaware Jeep Club (SDJC) , the undersigned, (driver and passengers) for himself /herself, his/hers personal representatives, heirs and next of kin HEREBY RELEASES Southern Delaware Jeep Club (SDJC), and their respective officers, directors, promoters, sponsors and members (“releases”) of all liability to the undersigned, whether caused by negligent act or omission of release or otherwise while the undersigned is for any purpose participating in such event. It is fully understood by each of the undersigned that there is some inherent risk associated with any event, including damage to vehicles.
In ADDITION, the undersigned AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the releases’ from any loss, liability, damage or cost they incur due to such participation by the undersigned and any passengers (including minors) whether caused by releases’ negligence or otherwise, and AGREES TO ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK for any bodily injury, death or property damage from releases’ negligence or otherwise while the undersigned is participating at any event.
In completing the membership application, the applicant hereby acknowledges and represents the following:
- That he or she has read the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement; and understands that he/she is assuming liability and indemnifying as to any minor’s damage.
- That he or she shall at all times, while riding in a vehicle participating in this even, wear his or her respective seat and shoulder belts.
- That the owner/driver certifies that he/she has inspected this vehicle and same as in good mechanical condition.
- That the owner/driver has informed himself/herself about the event and trail conditions involved in the event, either by prior participation or by investigation into the event and trail.
- The undersigned agrees to the following:
- Vehicle is registered and insured as required by State Law
- No occupants of the vehicle will consume alcohol while on the trails
- Any minors under the age of 18 will need Parent/Guardian signature on this waiver
- We agree to abide by the rules, guidance and instruction of Southern Delaware Jeep Club (SDJC).